Sunday, December 16, 2007

After Months on the "Injured List", I'm Back!

Went to Barnes and Noble on Saturday. You know, Christmas shopping. I headed straight to the magazine rack and looked for my Linux Favorites. Grabbed the December issue of Linux Format and Linux Pro Magazine. Found a nice comfortable chair and scanned thru the mags casually. Both of these magazines come with DVD's chock-full of Open Source goodies. Both of thses magazines are British publications and aside from the fact that the prices in the ads are listed in british pounds, they could just as easily been published here in the states. Linux Format is the more polished of the two, but I've growned to appreciate the longer in-depth articles in Linux Pro, but that's just a matter of taste.

Added Newsgator from CNet.com to the TWSTW blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!

I'm glad you enjoy Linux Format, but it sucks a bit that you think we're not quite as in-depth as some of our competitors. If there are things you think we could be doing better, you're welcome to drop me a line: paul.hudson@futurenet.co.uk

Take care,


Paul
Editor, LXF